Friday, January 08, 2010

New Clay and Website

Can anyone tell me where the whole week went to?  I can't believe tomorrow is Saturday already!  That is really a great thing though.  It means I wont have to make phone calls because everyone is out of the office.  I might actually be able to make myself get into the studio like I keep promising myself, and everyone else.  Smile...sigh.  It's been a busy week.  Is everyone in my area glad the leaves are almost completely done falling off the trees.  I completely wore myself out yesterday trying to rake up what was left for our last city leaf pick up.  Phew, and we have one of the most ginormous sycamores in town right next to the house. 




Today was a great day.  I drove down to Sacramento and went to IMCO, one of our local clay suppliers.  I picked up some cone 6 porcelain and some navajo wheel so that I can get up and running with my projects for next semester and my show in March.  Yeah!  The image above is on the front of the new website I have been working on tonight. I have been designing my site using OtherPeoplesPixels.  This company helps "artists and students get their work online quickly and easily."  I've got a trial version of it and if I like what I have set up I will make it official and post a link to my new website.  So far I am enjoying it.  I need to get some more things loaded on to it so that I can see how it all flows.  Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: