Thursday, June 23, 2011

Vintage Photo Effects


This post is called "vintage photo effects" or "how I can take most of the day doing a photo shoot of my pots and then spend hours and hours tweaking them."  I'm kind of wondering what I like to do more, make pottery or take photos of my pottery?  Hmm.  I DID get other things done today, I think (scratches her head.)  I trimmed bowls and decorated mugs.  I went to the grocery store because we were all out of fruit and it was on sale. Especially the raspberries which is what got me into trouble when I realized what a great prop they would be.  Delicate little pieces of fruit.  They wont hold up long so I'll just have to eat them.  Huge sigh!


OH!  By the way.  This did have a purpose when I started.  These two porcelain and celadon pieces were from my Bachelor of Fine Arts Culminating Exhibition.  I just listed them in my Etsy shop to see how popular they might be.  Swing on over there and take a look.

No comments: