Friday, June 17, 2011

Terracotta Throwdown with Ronan Peterson

Mark Errol and Ronan Peterson deep in conversation during show and tell.

I was going to wait until tomorrow to make another post but I got sucked into the computer and spent most of the afternoon uploading photos.  Here is some of my work from Ronan Peterson's workshop at Penland School of Crafts.







I can't wait to get back into the studio and play around with some new ideas I came up with during this awesome workshop.  Thanks Ronan, Teresa and Mark!

1 comment:

Luba said...

Ronan is awesome! I can't wait to attend his workshop next week!!! Also, he's having a solo show at MudFire Gallery in Atlanta (which is online here: http://www.mudfire.com/ronan-peterson-ceramics-2011.htm
So many beautiful pots! Really great teacher! Yeah Ronan!!!