Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Spring Bowls

I have been hard at work on my sculptures.  I've needed to make that last final push to get enough made and ready for my show at the end of March.  I did make the time tonight to post some new items to my Etsy shop.  All of my sales will be going to rebuilding my studio.  I lost almost all my equipment to some unfortunate events this past year and I am eager to get it up and running again.  I'm making some time in between school projects but it is not the same as having my own studio.


I love the way the dark blue melts into the sea foam glaze and drips down the sides of this fluted bowl.

This one is a nice low pasta type bowl.  The pink blush on the rim is a nice accent.

Here is another bowl looking like a spring flower and ready for summer salads and ice cream sundaes.

No comments: