Saturday, March 13, 2010

Countdown to Exhibition

Here is the poster for my upcoming exhibit.  This is the first time I have had an exhibit of my ceramic sculpture.  I am really excited and a teeny tiny bit nervous.  I am on the countdown now.  I have only two weeks left to finish up before I install my work.  The hardest part for me is my head is still swimming with ideas for things that I want to make but I think I only have time to detail, bisque and glaze.  Maybe I can squeeze something extra in.  That means I better tear myself away from the computer and the gorgeous sunshine and get over to the studio.  I have been working in the evenings lately because there are less people around and more space to work.  It's more peaceful and I seem to get more done.  It's spring break now so it ought to be pretty quiet.  Ah, that whole big studio almost all to myself.  Anyhow, I sure would like to see as many people at my opening on Thursday, April 8 at 5:00pm so come on down!  Bring friends and children are welcome.  Have a great weekend. everyone.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Good luck with your first sculpture show! From the pictures on your blog it looks very interesting; I hope you will post your inspirations for the show at some point :]