Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Etsy Treasury Love

I finally made the call.  I am not going to make any more pieces for my show.  I loaded all my dry sculptures into the kiln this afternoon for a bisque firing.  Woo hoo!  Now I have one more cone 04 glaze firing to do.  Then, when my porcelain pieces come out of this bisque, I will have a cone 10 firing to do.  That's it!  I am excited to say the least.  I am even going to take some time off for ME this week.  It is spring break after all.  I am a little giddy about it.  Oh, what should I do?  Where should I go?  So many choices and such lovely weather.  It is supposed to be 74 degrees tomorrow.  I actually felt overheated today.  When it is 100 degrees this summer, today will seem cold in my memory.


On another lovely note, I keep getting put in these wonderful Etsy Treasuries.  This is completely awesome!  This treasury was created by dorothydomingo who has a delightful Etsy shop with ceramics, beadwork and quilting.  My piece is the Sea Foam Pasta bowl which is on the third row down, first image.  It is a great beginning to what is shaping up to be a wonderful week.  I almost forgot, my son got off his crutches yesterday!

No comments: