Thursday, February 02, 2012

Kickstarter Preview



Well, I've finally come out of my doldrums.  Yay!  I am almost finished with the planning stages of my Kickstarter project, "Fly Me to Penland."  What's awesome about getting this setup is they give you a link to the preview so that you can share it and get feedback before the official launch.  I don't have the video up yet but I will be recording it tomorrow (oops, I guess that's today already.)  I am going to try to have it loaded up by the ended of the day.  So please go take a look, if you would be so kind, and let me know what you think.  Now that my fingers are frozen and I can barely type, I guess I better get some shut eye.  I don't need any bags under my eyes, that's for sure!

1 comment:

Jesse Lu Bain said...

hey girl, wishing you all the luck and so jealous that you'll be out there in those beautiful mountains making and working! Just posted on (Mud)Bucket,

http://themudbucket.blogspot.com/2012/02/fly-kelly-daniels-to-penland.html

Cheers!