Friday, May 14, 2010

I won the Jack Windsor Ceramics Award!

Last night was the reception and awards ceremony for both the Student Art Show and the 7th Ink/Clay at the Janet Turner Print Museum.  I had a piece in the Turner and I won the Jack Windsor Award.  I am sooo excited!  I forgot to take a picture last night so I've got to run over there today and get one to post.


I also just listed this fun porcelain pedestal bowl in my Etsy store.  I'm thinking Hot Fudge Sundae here I come.  It's has been about 85 degrees already and summer is just around the corner.  I had my last critique and now we just have studio clean up days.  I also got accepted into the CSU Summer Arts Program, Clay as a Medium for  Sculpture.  I am going to have the opportunity to learn from Patsy Cox, Jason Briggs, Tip Toland, Heather Mae Erickson and Holly Hanessian.  This is going to be an intensive, two week program.  I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I can't believe your good news. That is so wonderful. Congratulations Kelly. I can't wait to see the picture.

Interior Decorators Gilbert said...

Interessting thoughts