Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Another Etsy Treasury

 
I have been getting into a lot of Etsy treasuries lately.  This is a really nice fall themed one by Caitlin Sainio.  Besides playing around working with my Etsy shop I have been busy getting ready for BFA open studios the end of October.  I have about 4 or 5 different projects underway.  I have slip cast pieces, platters for decoration with terra sigillata and mishima, and thrown forms to assemble into sculptures.  Right now I am working on how to get them all to look like a cohesive body of work which I think I will do using the biomorphic imagery that I am so interested in.  Keep your fingers crossed that i will remember to take my camera so I can get picks for everyone:)  Have a great hump day!
P.S.  My piece is the Tomato Red Vase,  just in case you were wondering.  Peace.

1 comment:

Fat Chick Design said...

Beautiful!
They must of read my comment! ;)
Bonnie
:)