Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Shameless self promotion.







In the interest of clearing way for more work coming out of the kilns I have been adding more sale items to my Etsy store.  Just wanted to let y'all know in case you were already working on Holiday gift shopping. 

Oh, and I can't wait to see what comes out of the kiln tomorrow.  I did some photo litho transfers onto some tumblers and bowls.  I also did shellac resist on others.  These are all Coleman porcelain with some celadon glazes and some micro-crystallines.  Plus the experiments that I couldn't help myself with.  I LOVE glazing!  Did I say, I love glazing.  Yeah, well go check out my shop then get a good nights sleep.  Wait!  What am I talking about?  It's already tomorrow here in Cali. Oh, well.  Night all.

No comments: