Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bunny on My Bed

 This is Momma Bunny.  Really original name, I know.  She looks a little wicked with the red eye going on.  She is an outdoor bunny who should really be a house bunny.  I used to have my bunnies in the house until I got allergic to them.  It's a shame.  She is an adorable bunny, very well behaved.  Sometimes I think she is a dog.  She loves to be petted.  Momma bun got to come inside today to get her toenails trimmed and to get a summer home in the basement where it is cool.  I tried to but her on her back and nestle her in the pillows to put her in a bunny trance for the procedure but she wasn't having any of it.  So I just gave her lots of nose rubs and gently pulled each foot out from under her and trimmed her nails.  She did great.  What a sweet bunny.  Nose kisses!  I brought her daughter in for the same treatment.  Not so good.  She is a super nervous bunny and she peed on the bed.  I at least got some of the longest nails trimmed.

Oh, I just want to hug her and love her up!  All this is part of my preparations for going away to Summer Arts at Fresno State.  I'm heading out in the morning.  I am going to try to get on the rode before it gets too hot.  I got to borrow a lap top from a great friend of mine so hopefully I will be able to post some images from my class, Clay as a Medium for Sculpture.  There is an incredible line up of artists who will be leading the class and I am excited to see what they have in store for us.  Better get my beauty rest.

1 comment:

Kendra D said...

Hello mate greatt blog