Monday, May 09, 2011

Graduation Matters

My mind has been more on my graduation which is in just less than two weeks away.  Everything wraps up next week so this is the big push to finish up all the things I have procrastinated on.  Right after graduation I will be jetting out to Penland School of Crafts in North Carolina to take a workshop with Ronan Kyle Peterson of Nine Toes Pottery.  I am so excited.  I have heard great things about Penland and I can't wait to get there.  Ronan makes some very sumptuous pots out of earthenware and I am looking forward to working with him.


2 comments:

Linda Fahey said...

I guess we won't see you at Julia's workshop, bummer. But! Good luck with Graduation, super exciting and I look forward to reading about your experience at Penland!

Unknown said...

How wonderful! Penland is on my bucket-list as well. I hope you have a wonderful time and congrats on graduating!