Sunday, October 02, 2011

New work in progress.


This past week I have been distracted or rather my brain has been all over the place and I was busy. I'm just not really sure what I got accomplished.  


The week before that, however, I spent quite a bit of time making some new work.  I am interested in the process of opening up on a personal level and also I am interested in architectural structures and how those relate to my inner thoughts.


I am still fleshing out ideas and working to figure out where this is headed.  Am I leading this new work or is it leading me?  Perhaps we are working together.


Next week I plan on refocusing my efforts and making three or four new pieces that will be larger.

I learned an exciting thing yesterday when the mail came.  Some of my work has been accepted to "It's Only Clay" at Bemidji Community Art Center.  I am very happy. Actually, I started jumping up and down when I read the letter.  Yay!

2 comments:

Vicki Wenderlich said...

Congrats!

And I'm loving the coil architecture pieces... the space and the inner structures are really interesting.

claydancer said...

Thanks Vicki!