Sunday, November 09, 2008

Beautiful Day

It has been a wonderful, warm and sunny day.  Too bad I have been sick in bed.  I haven't had a cold for a long time so I guess it was my turn.  It is hard to believe it is November already.  I still have lots of Zinnias in the garden and picked four cucumbers and eight bell beppers yesterday.  There wont be too many more of those.  I still have kohlrabi, turnips, kale, lettuce and basil.  I have a bunch of red onion starts to thin out and I still need to plant my garlic.  School and work study have been keeping me very busy and, thankfully, the garden is mostly taking care of itself.  I have started to get into the fruit that I canned up over the summer and it is delicious.  I need to get back out of bed soon and finish up a few projects before school tomorrow.  I can hardley wait for thansgiving break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I hadn't read your blog. That's good you blogged but we really need a new picture. You take such beautiful pictures....come on.